no regular weekly program available yet
* All squad members should arrive 20 minutes prior to water time for Dryland warm up. Please respect other pool users at all times.
* Please look after Hutt Water Polo gear and put away after each session. Balls are only to be used when instructed by your Coach.
* Players must train within their own age group unless in they have been selected for the league Senior Squads.
* To be eligible for selection in any Hutt Club Tournament team, you must have attended your age-group trainings regularly and be a current financial member of Hutt Water Polo Club for the age group of that tournament.
* Players who owe money from the prior year are unable to participate in club training until arrears have been paid or clearance given by the Chairperson.
Classification of age groups for 2018 training sessions:
U21 born on or after 1-Jan-1997
U19 born on or after 1-Jan-1999
U18 born on or after 1-Jan-2000
U16 born on or after 1-Jan-2002
U14 born on or after 1-Jan-2004
U12/JDS born on or after 1-Jan-2006
For a full list of club coaches and contact details, visit our Contacts page.
Refer the NZ Water Polo website for upcoming championships
UNIFORM is available all year round and needs to be ordered 4 weeks in advance.
All uniform enquires to email@example.com
Display the Printer Friendly version of this page